- Monolithic structure made of cast iron to ensure precision cutting with vibration absorption during machining.
- Universal tool holder “V” shape.
- Automatic disconnection of the tool during ascent phase.
- Minimal lubrication system of the tools (en- tire oil available on demand)
- Tilting head +/- 20°.
- The main slide is driven by a self-braking three-phase asynchronous motor.
- The controlled axes are moved by brushless motors and managed directly by the control.
- The main screw is a preloaded recirculating ballscrew.
- FANUC Control.
- Practical and removable chip collection tank, located below the table.
- Work area illuminated and protected by safety guards with block microswitch.
- Head characterized by linear guides.
- Sliding guides rectified and lubricated with automatic pump, managed by the control.
- CE certification.
- Tool holder with high repeatability that guarantees that the tools are always at the centre of the hole; designed for Cabe Tools.
- Displaying of the manual axes.
- Displaying of the manual swivel-table.
- Tower lamp signalling the machine status.
- Automatic chip conveyor.
- Hand wheel for manual movement.
TTF3 WITH SWIVEL TABLE
|250||350||450 P||520 P|
|Settable stroke of tool [mm]||A||0-250||0-350||0-450||0-520|
|Adjustable distance between Ram & Table [mm]||B||155||260||370||550|
|Distance between tool-holder & column [mm]||C||410||470||550||550|
|Space between head & swivel table [mm]||D||295||420||610||810|
|Center table hole diameter [mm]||Ø 350||Ø 500||Ø 600||Ø 600|
|Table central hole [mm]||E||Ø 80||Ø 100||Ø 110||Ø 110|
|Strokes of the table [mm]||Cx x Cy||310×270||410×320||580×460||580×460|
|Motor/brake power [kW]||3||5.5||7.5||11|
|Adjustment of the number of strokes [strokes/ min.]||10-90||5-60||5-55||5-55|
|Max workpiece length for machining [mm]||Ø 60×700||Ø 95×1200||Ø 110×1350||Ø 110×1550|
|Approx. net weight [Kg]||1300||2200||3200||3600|
|Machine dimensions LxPxH [mm]||1500x2000x2100||2000x2050x2620||2500x2400x3249||2500x2400x3662|
To allow further stability, the “Power” (“P”) models are characterized by an even more massive structure.